Complete the Passport to Pompeii and you can win a
FREE trip-for-4 to the exhibition, Pompeii: Tales from an Eruption
at the Birmingham Museum of Art, a FREE night’s stay at the Tutwiler
Hotel and a gift certificate to Surin & Company Restaurant.
Participating in Passport to Pompeii is easy. Just read a
book, attend a public program, or complete an activity on this
- Read a book about Pompeii
- Reading lists can be found on
- Books can be borrowed from any branch of
the Birmingham Public Library, and most can be purchased from
the Museum Store at the Birmingham Museum of Art
- Attend the exhibition, Pompeii: Tales from an
Eruption at the Birmingham Museum of Art
- The Birmingham Museum of Art is one of
only three U.S. venues to host this exhibition with nearly 500
objects, some never before seen outside of Italy!
- Attend a Pompeii related public
program at the Birmingham Museum of Art, Birmingham Public Library,
Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, or Vulcan Park, or the McWane
for a full list of programs.
- Check out a website or watch a documentary
Form also available in pdf format